Monday, October 03, 2005

Wiley Dog's Going to the Doctor again

Greetings all my two-legged creatures and furry friends. I just wanted to give you guys an update on my health. Well, you know that cough hacking thing came back and it's been giving everyone in the house grief, including me. I see out the corner of my eye my Mom and Aunts looking at me all weird when I make this heeking hacking haucking sound and heeve and hoove the whole time. I have no control over it, especially when I end it with this really nasty sounding haaaicckk sound! Ugh! My mom said I sound like an old man coughing up flim. But nothing comes out. It just sounds disgusting. Oh, well.

So, today at 4pm Aunt Maryee's taking me by Dr. W.'s so she can listen to my chest to see if I have any fluid in my lungs. I tell you getting old is no fun ride.

This is where the problem comes in. I don't feel old. If it wasn't for that nasty cough and those dern heartworms, I'd be foot loose and fancy free. I still love everything I enjoyed before these health issues came up. I like to run, jump, play, hunt, dumpster dive, bark, and chase cats. But this "be quiet" and "do nothing" stuff they are trying to make me submit to is getting really old!

Well, enough of my complaining that will get me no where. I guess I just have to go with the flow and do what they say and hopefully, all this stuff will slow down and things will get back to normal.

Please pray for me!!!

Much barking love,

Wiley dog

No comments:

Post a Comment